Integration in 2 steps
In order to start accepting payments with Paymer checks on your website via Paymer Merchant, you should make just two steps:
Create three HTML pages
- a payment page, successful payment page and failed payment page. Sample HTML pages are included below (create_payment.html, success.html, and fail.html). Although these pages are very basic, they provide the key elements necessary to handle payments via Paymer Merchant.
Configure the Paymer Merchant settings for your store. In order to process the payments made by customers to your merchant account, you need to set some parameters in the Settings section. This will ensure that the payment is made instantly to your Merchant account, and you can receive e-mail notification as soon as a payment has been made to your Merchant account.
Below you can find codes of pages that should be created on your website.
Here you can see how these pages are working.
Payment was completed successfully
Payment was not completed
Setting up Paymer Merchant
You can configure the Paymer Merchant settings in your store in the
"Settings section". First, you should login into the system and select a merchant account (store) that will be used to accept payments via Paymer Merchant .
You can find a description of parameters in a detailed guide. In the table shown below, you can see the description of parameters used in the code of a SimpleTest page accepting payment in the amount of 1 WMZ:
- Trade name: Paymer Merchant Test (this name will be displayed at your payment page)
- Secret Key: <any arbitrary set of characters> (the
"Secret Key" parameter is not used in the test mode that is why here this field is left blank)
- Result URL: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
(this email will be used to notify you of successfully completed transactions via the service)
- Success URL:
- Fail URL:
- Control signature method: MD5
- Test/Live: Test
- Live: On
- Send Secret Key to Result URL, if Result URL is secure: not checked
- Allow using URLs passed in the form: not checked
- Success URL method: GET
- Fail URL method: GET
You should just add three pages to your website (changing a purse number and amount on the page: create_payment.html)
and configure settings at http://www.paymer.com/merchant in order to be able to accept checks for your products
and services to your Paymer Merchant account in real time.
Please note that: the sample above allows accepting payments for one product or service.
If you are selling a lot of products and services, you will have to develop a more complicated mechanism described in a detailed step-by-step guide.